30 Days Challenge - Day 7

11:00 AM


For the next 30 days I will be posting about a different topic of the 30 Days Blogging Challenge list.
I came across this fun looking challenge at fortheloveto .

I am now inviting you my fellow bloggers to join in with the fun. Please remember to tag me on Twitter so I can read your wonderful posts and I will reshare for you.


Today's Challenge: Plans/Dreams/Goals I have

Will you be surprised by what my ultimate dream is?

As a kid I wanted to be a veterinarian. Upon graduating high school I had full scholarship to
Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine. However I was naive and believed my much older boyfriend when he said I could go anytime. I lost out on that dream and I moved on.

As I got older I became a Certified Wedding Planner. A Foster Parent, A Medical Assistant, An RN, An Ordained Minister, An Interior Decorator, A Jewelry Designer and A Criminal Justice Major. It is obvious to say I have many interests.

After obtaining all these awesome abilities I became disabled from Heavy Metal Poisoning. I awoke one day unable to walk and was told I would never walk again. However I proved them wrong. 
I am now a full functioning woman again with struggle but I eventually get things done. However because of some of my physical limitations I am unable to find employment where I am not a liability.

So I now focus on my At-Home-Business and blogging. However my dream is to travel with my family. I want to become a traveling bounty hunter who home schools her kids with the world as their classroom while my truck driver husband drives us in our converted into a home rig and trailer. We will catch bad guys and paint rainbows every place we go!

Now was that what you expected?

Come back tomorrow and see what nicknames I have and why I have them.

 Warm Wishes to You and Yours


Deb

If you enjoyed reading this post click on the logo below to show your appreciation.
                                                     Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory

You Might Also Like

0 comments