Daddy Van’s All Natural Beeswax Furniture Polish

11:23 AM

Daddy Van's Beeswax Furniture Polish Review

I have to be completely honest when I say I HATE dealing with my wood furniture. I usually wipe everything down with a Clorox wipe. I know I know this dries the wood and makes it look dull. I have a full schedule and seriously, I am surprised I have time to do this. Therefore, when I saw the advertisement asking moms to do a review for Daddy Van’s All Natural Furniture Polish I was not instantly interested. I passed the post a few times.

During a 2 am baby playtime, I scanned back through the advertisements again. I decided to read what is so special about Daddy Van’s All Natural Furniture Polish. I found that the polish is packaged in recycled steel tins that are made in the USA. This fact had me reading more. The second fact that had me interested was that they are a Certified Natural Product, which means the polish is completely safe for baby and pets. Now I was excited to try Daddy Van’s All Natural Furniture Polish. 

After reading more about Daddy Van's products on Facebook, I sent my letter of interest to Daddy Van’s and was accepted to do a review. I was excited at this point to be doing my first review for an all-natural product. A few days later, I received a priority package containing Daddy Van’s All Natural Unscented Beeswax Furniture Polish and Daddy Van’s All Natural Beeswax & Lavender with Sweet Orange Oil Furniture Polish.

Daddy Van’s All Natural Unscented Beeswax Furniture Polish is food safe and can be used on cutting boards, wooden utensils and salad bowls, baby's cribs, wooden toys, etc. While Daddy Van’s All Natural Beeswax & Lavender with Sweet Orange Oil Furniture Polish is scented with pure essential oils and no artificial fragrances, it is great for the rest of your furniture. 
  
I used the scented furniture polish in my living room on an end stand that the kids play on. I wanted to see how well this stuff really works. I did not clean the stand before applying a small amount of the polish with one of my husband’s old socks. The sticky stuff and crud came off while the wood started looking brighter. I was very impressed. I decided to use this stuff on my wooden lamp and two smaller painted wooden lamps. They all turned out amazingly and the scent wafted through the house. BONUS!

  
Before
After
I used the unscented furniture polish in the kitchen on my wooden cupboard doors. Again, I did not prewash the doors. They too turned out amazing. The instructions say to apply a small amount of polish and rub it in with a clean dry cloth. There are not instructions to clean the surface first. 

Polished and Not Polished

Overall I love this product! I barely used any polish and it restored my wood to amazing condition. The scent was amazing and there was no yucky residue. Most of all it is baby and pet safe! What mom would not love a product that can claim this and is certified to prove it!

Warm Wishes to You and Yours


Deb

If you enjoyed reading this post click on the logo below to show your appreciation.     

Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory






       

You Might Also Like

0 comments