30 Days Blog Challenge - Day 4

12:31 PM


For the next 30 days I will be posting about a different topic of the 30 Days Blogging Challenge list.
I came across this fun looking challenge at fortheloveto .

I am now inviting you my fellow bloggers to join in with the fun. Please remember to tag me on Twitter so I can read your wonderful posts and I will reshare for you.



Today's Challenge: A Picture of Somewhere I Have Been


Diamonds on top the ground
 May 2013 for graduating on the Dean's List  with my Associated Degree in Criminal Justice the hubs and I spent a full week at Herkimer Diamond Mines where you can dig for diamonds and keep take them when you leave.

We had a beautiful cabin right next to the creek.

 We dug a great little fortune by time we left. Most of these diamonds I made into jewelry. Herkimer Diamond Mines will buy the diamonds from you if you don't want to keep them. This loot would have paid for the complete trip with $200 left over.


I know the challenge was one picture but we completely loved this trip. We are thinking about taking the kids this year!


Warm Wishes to You and Yours



Deb

If you enjoyed reading this post click on the logo below to show your appreciation.
                                                     Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory

You Might Also Like

0 comments