Pampered Chef Rocks

10:00 AM

As my regular followers know I am a Stay-at-home mom who blogs about getting through the untolds of parenting one disaster at a time, however eating, sleeping and repeating all things baby becomes boring. Don't get me wrong I LOVE MY KIDS! However, there comes a time when an adult must interact with their peers or they will begin babbling baby talk permanently.

Therefore, after going to a Pampered Chef Party and experiencing an uninterrupted two hours of adult time and making simple dishes with amazing products that made this task so easy and fun I was in love with Pampered Chef! This was before I even heard about the great Host Specials, Guests Gifts, Income Possibilities and Bonus Incentives! Did I mention uninterrupted adult interaction!

Now that I am an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant, I get to interact with moms and dads who want to have fun with others while creating delicious dishes with great products and earning free products.

If you are interested in creating great memories with friends and family, and getting free products, please do not hesitate to contact me on my facebook page; Deb's Delish Dishes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments