Paperless Post

2:00 PM

As most of you know, I am an early planner. Therefore, we are four months away from my daughter's second birthday. Oh, wow...I cannot believe another whole year has passed. Where has my baby gone...seriously it seems like it was just a couple of months ago, that she was born. So here, I am starting to slowly drive my husband nuts with pre-party planning. 

Dialogue begins like this...
Me: What are we going to do for her birthday?
Hubs: I don't know what are you thinking.
Me: hmm a princess theme is easy....ooh what about fairies...or we could do Princess Fairies...no no picture this...Princess Fairies Tea Party...
Hubs: I like the princess idea, she could wear a fluffy dress, crown and play games.
Me: Oh yes the Princess Fairy Tea Party and guests make their own crowns and wands and oh the boys can make crowns and...And...And...at this point the hubs is shaking his head.
Hubs: Let’s just go to the local pool and you don't lose your mind over planning.

Literally, after this conversation a representative from Paperless Post contacted me to review their site. I have to tell you I was not completely thrilled because I prejudged what I thought my experience was going to be. 
In the past, I have used other sites to create e-invites 0r email sent invitations, which have been complicated, and very time consuming. I spent a few days just playing with the site and figuring out what I was going to make. Once I actually opened an account with Paperless Post, I automatically received 25 coins free to create an online invitation, holiday card, birthday cards,and more.

I decided I was going to create a Paperless Birthday Invitation for my daughter's birthday party. Which my hubs was a little too excited about because he knew my face would be in the screen and not bothering him with my ideas. Jokes on him because I kept making him come see the cute designs I found. After adding all the ones I really liked to my favorites I was able to narrow it down to a simple princess wand card.

I then changed the font, size, color, and placement and personalized it with my daughter's name, date of her party and location. Then I was able to customize the background, envelope that the card virtually slides out of and the RSVP card. I was even able to personalize the envelope with my guests’ names. 
Now that everything was customized to my liking on the invitation, I was able to collect mailing addresses, track the RSVPs, and Share a gift registry for my daughter's birthday. I am able to send messages to my guest in a group thread or I can privately message the guests. We can all share photos and I am able to set up reminder posts. 

I love that I can make a card now and in 5 months it will automatically send to whomever I am sending it to. Even if I forget their birthday on the day, they already got a card. Can you say hellooo mommy brain helper! 

I also enjoy the fact that there is an option to purchase the paperless cards in paper form if you want to. I purchased a Keepsake card that I can add to my daughter's scrapbook with pictures of her royal birthday celebration. Now that the invitations are set now to figure out what the definitive theme will be...
themumprojectPetite PuddingDear Bear and BeanyDiary of an imperfect mumTwo Tiny HandsPink Pear BearFamily Friday Link-Up PartyMummascribblesThis Is How We Roll Thursday PartyKeep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday3 Little ButtonsYou Baby Me Mummy

You Might Also Like

0 comments