About Me

11:46 AM

Screaming Good Time
Hello,

I am a first time Rainbow Mommy (Baby born after loss of previous babies). My lil family consists of myself, the hubs, 2 stepsons, a miracle daughter and a fur puppy. We live in our cozy white picket fenced New York home (minus the fence).

I began blogging after our simple living (like the Fresh Prince) got flipped upside down. A week before our miracle baby was born; my husband was in a serious car accident that has left him with some new struggles. While adjusting to full-time parenthood with less than 2 months under our belt, we were given full custody of my youngest stepson. Due to a few financial changes, I was not able to return to college to finish my Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice. I needed an outlet from some of the stressors I was dealing with and BAM I became a blogger!

In my spare time, I enjoy crafting and creating educational fun for my kids. I am an Ordained Minister and preform wedding services. I am an Event Planner. I design and create jewelry. I also make care packages for those suffering through pregnancy and infant loss. I have found however, that in order to get any type of notoriety one must first put themselves out there. Hence the blogging.

I hope you enjoy reading what I have to share with you.

Ways to Contact Me:
Email
Twitter

Warm Wishes to You and Yours



Deb

If you enjoyed reading this post click on the logo below to show your appreciation.
                                                     Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi there,

    I found your blog after one of my friends shared it with me on Facebook and wanted to run a few things by you. I'm working on a wedding/event venue project and I think it’s something you could definitely relate to. Let me know if you have a moment to discuss.

    Thanks!

    Andrew


    info@anoushpr.com

    ReplyDelete