Holiday Saving with Visiting Family

8:00 PM




With the Holidays approaching you, prepare your home for those soon to be visiting out of town relatives.  You spend extra money setting the Holiday mood with decorations. You find expensive cute last minute gifts. You also scramble around trying to find fun and entertaining activities that all ages with enjoy that cost you much more than you anticipated.

This sound familiar…yes for me too! I always find it hard to keep to the preset budget during the Holiday Season, which causes me great stress and ruins my Holiday cheer. However, after finding a gem of a site I feel confident in my ability to do so this year.

Recently I found a great site called Groupon  that will make these Holiday Season extras more affordable for my pocketbook. I ordered personalized items for my entire family and a few friends. I was able to order tickets for the adults to enjoy some great Wine & Beer Tastings at local establishments. For the ladies some huge savings for Fresh Hairstyles, Manicures and Pedicures. For the rougher crowd I purchased Paintball Passes. For the younger family members I will have Free Online Education Programs for them to enjoy. For the entire family I found huge savings for a day at an Indoor Water Park. Finally yet importantly for those busy nights, I found a list of savings for local Restaurants.



This year I will crush the Holiday stress and busted wallet syndrome! Oh how this year I will be the matriarch of Holiday enthusiasm because of Groupon. Check out this amazing site to see how much you can save this Holiday Season.




You Might Also Like

0 comments